Peppermint 1.5 beta 6 – is out!
Mac App Store customers: Version 1.5 is not yet production-ready. This is just a pre-release, which – once finalized – will be published to the App Store as well.
Website customers: This is a pre-release so you won’t be able to update from an earlier version. It has to be re-downloaded separately. However, your existing License will still be perfectly valid – in case you want to get rid of the… annoyingly cute “Buy” badge that is…
- Cannot Run C/C++/Objective-C code from temporary files, without the proper extension (Issue #45)
- Search Panel: User needs to manually make sure it is open, even after pressing Cmd+F, in order to search (Issue #48)
- Console / BASH: Commands not being interpreted correctly
- Workspace: crashing on file additions or external file changes (Possibly related with Issue #22)
- Issue with external content changes not being automatically reflected in open documents (Issue #17)
- Search Panel: Search options changes (RegEx, Case Sensitive, etc) being automatically reflected into active search