Peppermint 1.5 beta 5 – is out!
Mac App Store customers: Version 1.5 is not yet production-ready. This is just a pre-release, which – once finalized – will be published to the App Store as well.
Website customers: This is a pre-release so you won’t be able to update from an earlier version. It has to be re-downloaded separately. However, your existing License will still be perfectly valid – in case you want to get rid of the… annoyingly cute “Buy” badge that is…
- Help -> Support: App crashing on opening window (Issue #28)
- Open Documents from Last Session not working (Issue #13)
- Copy-Paste (Cmd+C/Cmd+V) not working in Terminal (Issue #23)
- Preferences: Spaces options not matching with View->Tabs menu items (Issue #30)
- View -> Tabs: Current value not being properly selected
- View -> Word Wrap: Current value not being properly selected
- Status Bar: Added indication of active Indentation setting – Tabs/Spaces: Size (Issue #19)
- Minor UI adjustments
- SCSS spec added (Issue #31)
- Workspace: “Copy path to Clipboard” option added to Right-click menu (Issue #26)