Peppermint 1.5 beta 3 – is out!
Mac App Store customers: Version 1.5 is not yet production-ready. This is just a pre-release, which – once finalized – will be published to the App Store as well.
Website customers: This is a pre-release so you won’t be able to update from an earlier version. It has to be re-downloaded separately. However, your existing License will still be perfectly valid – in case you want to get rid of the… annoyingly cute “Buy” badge that is…
- Main window appearing blank on start up (Issue: #9)
- Workspace: Renaming files not working (Issue: #12)
- Workspace: New empty files (in existing folders) not being created
- Preferences: “Default Spec for New Documents” not being populated (Issue: #11)
- Preview: Preview panel opening on start up, regardless of option
- Preview: Preview not automatically opening when triggering a Preview-dependent plugin
- Preferences: “On Quit” option removed (Deprecated)
- Preferences: Added Preview toggle option