Peppermint 1.2c is out!
Mac App Store customers: Version 1.2c will be published as part of 1.3. If you do not wish to wait, please have a look at MAS Customers migration.
- Issue with CoffeeScript Syntax highlighting, occasionally not correctly interpreting triple-hash multi-line comments
- “New From Template” not automatically setting active Spec and Syntax Highlighting
- Issue with Utility view size – not properly splitting editor screen in half
- Issue with RegEx editor Plugin
- Global $PATH environment variable handling and Node.js/Bash integration
- Peppermint Templates added for Peppermint Plugin development
- Haxe Support added
- LogiQL Support added